See What PYH&SC, LLC's Shea Butter Can Do For Your Dry, Itchy, Winter Skin!
Applications for Use:
100% Natural! Use as a lotion/body butter as it is or use as a hot oil treatment, massage oil, cuticle oil or aftershave balm by placing closed container in a bowl of warm tap water until melted.
Place in refrigerator to re-solidify. Can be heated, re-heated and refrigerated numerous times without any loss of fragrance or quality.
- Safe for all ages, stages, races, skin types, diabetic and cancer patients.
- Allergies? I can customize your order to remove any allergen(s).
- Custom Orders Welcomed! Mix and match fragrances to make your personal scent!
- Keeps hands soft even after hand-washing!
- Great on dry, rough, chapped skin – especially feet, knees and elbows!
- Soothes itchy, dry skin on your body and on your scalp!
- Softens and silkens skin; especially after shaving.
- Use on your hair – from root to tip!
- Use on your body from head to feet, too!
- For the gentlemen: including all of the above, it can be used in your beard and/or after shaving to soothe any irritation and to eliminate having to use an alcohol-based aftershave on your sensitive skin.